Tuesday, April 27, 2010

texting project

The aspect I find most interesting about the texting project is the writing.  Text will be coming in from various sources, and I will be transcribing as it comes in.  During our practice run, I was not able to fully transcribe everything.  This resulted in a really interesting interaction of text.  The arbitrary associations made create some fantastic syntactic meaning.  Here's a sample of the writing from our practice, which utilized only a fraction of our source material:
cha cha slide I know you have tried every positing Ive been dumped by the last 4 girls I’ve dated and said no  to Vaya con dios bra Next time I see you you better beg and if you dont do it fight I will slap spank vaya con dios brah katid just said  You know who i'Il hate hugging. adam milner where do you wnt to be bitten? which negligee  not a great night I need you so bad word up land deifying hold down while I choke you 

No comments:

Post a Comment